Bones

I can't make up my mind about the 200th episode. Film & detail quality was excellent but recasting the cast as different characters wasn't what I wanted to see.

I would guess this is the last season Fall 2015. STORY QUALITY IS DOWN AND NEXT WEEK COMBINING WITH SLEEPY hOLLOW JUST SEEM LIKE A LAST DITCH EFFORT FOR ONE OF THEM.

I stated in the other thread that I liked the crossover episodes. They had limited interactions and mostly stayed in their own little worlds ,but it was just a Halloween gimmick.

April 14th is the next new BONES.
FOX should have given us a couple weeks of reruns of the earlier episodes. It was like coming back after a summer break and not remembering what had happened. Things just seemed different having Dr. Hodgins in a wheel chair.

FOX should have given us a couple weeks of reruns of the earlier episodes. It was like coming back after a summer break and not remembering what had happened. Things just seemed different having Dr. Hodgins in a wheel chair.
Ah come on, just "roll" with it.:D

Did anyone notice that Booth at the end was telling Bones that she had #3 children to love . I know it has been a while since the show has been on ,but did we miss the birth of the third child and what the hell is it's name?

Did anyone notice that Booth at the end was telling Bones that she had #3 children to love . I know it has been a while since the show has been on ,but did we miss the birth of the third child and what the hell is it's name?

I think she was referring to Parker as the 3rd child

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk 2

I think she was referring to Parker as the 3rd child

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk 2
Ok. THat makes more sense. Except Parker is rarely ever included in most of the episodes. Haven't even seen Christine and the boy baby in months. I take it we have moved forward enough that she is now about 6 or 7 and I don't know how old the boy is.

Ok. THat makes more sense. Except Parker is rarely ever included in most of the episodes. Haven't even seen Christine and the boy baby in months. I take it we have moved forward enough that she is now about 6 or 7 and I don't know how old the boy is.
We haven't seen any updates because it has been months without a new episode. I would guess only a couple months had passed seeing Dr. Hodgins is still in early stages of recovery

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)