Bose?

VIPERS-PIT

Pub Member
Feb 11, 2006
directvfreak said:
I yall were smart enough to completely read the first post, I asked for people who like Bose, not people who hate it!!! It will stay open!!!!!
Problem is people who do research understand bose is total crap. And to think for a second that bose is even in the same class as Boston acoustic, go to any after market car stereo shop and see the ratio to Boston installs versus bose installs. I don't see any of the car shows on TV using bose junk.

dantheman77

Pub Member / Supporter
Oct 18, 2005
st. louis mo
directvfreak said:
That is a decorative bowl in our entertainment center. Not a toilet.
sorry man i was just funning with you. at a glance it does look like it though. turth be told my wife bought a bose wave raido for the kitchen and i think it sounds pertty good. for my tv i have aperion audio. again, just joking about the photo.

berck

SatelliteGuys Pro
Jan 18, 2006
Pleasanton, CA (SF Bay Area)
If you need the satellite speaker setup, I would suggest the Energy Take 5.2 system (additional speakers can be added for 6.1, 7.1, etc systems). Cheaper and much better sounding than the Bose.

Ilya

XXI Century Explorer
Staff member
HERE TO HELP YOU!
Lifetime Supporter
Feb 16, 2004
NE OH
berck said:
If you need the satellite speaker setup, I would suggest the Energy Take 5.2 system Cheaper and much better sounding than the Bose.
I have Energy Take 5 and I love them! This is not High End of course, but for a small TV room and limited budget, these speakers make a great well-balanced surround set!

subwoofer positioning

General HT Question

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)