Boxee box update soon

llzel said:
unfortunately, Avner announced a delay in Netflix til the end of the month but Vudu perhaps next week.

Vudu is scheduled to launch this week not Netflix. I will be seeing Avner on Thursday in Las Vegas.

Scott when you speak to Avner can you have him give you details on Iomega Boxee Box due in Feburary.

Also can you go to the Iomega booth and give us your imperssion of the unit. Is the 2tb hard drive unit worth the $399.00 price?

The reason for the delay of week is Vudu fault. When vudu debuts on boxee it will have the ability to do 3d streaming. vudu plans to have 5 3d movies available for rental at the time of launch. Scott vudu will be at CES showing off their 3d fair can you report on this?

Boxee box sp3 due today 1-8-11 according to a tweet from boxee. This will include vudu 3D along with ustream and various bug fixes.

Update on RC Sp3. YouTube laidback is now broken as all you get is the audio not the video. I have noticed the same effect when I go to any site on the web that does flash video all I get is the audio.

You can download the new software and manually install it. The new browser is great! :)

Check the forums at Boxee for the download location.

Checked it out tonight...very nice. Once it has Netflix in a few weeks it will be hard not to sell the Roku's and get another Boxee for the bedroom. Not really sure if there are any other boxes out there that can play 1080p mkv's, avi's, and do netflix for cheaper.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)