Breaking Bad

Excellent ending. Liked the way he took out the nazis. Even thought the suggestion of Pinkman being freed at last, I did not agreed. I really thought that Pinkman will get it as well. The way Lydia went down was fantastic. Regarding the money, it showed at the end that Walters greed was the cause of his demised. In the beginning he calculated that he only he needed less than a million to make his family well but it all got to his head and it got very complex after that. At the end he left his family less than 2 million. He got to see his family one last time and you felt sad for the guy. It was like you wanted him to find a way out and have a happy ending. But the ending was the correct one, he was going to die any way so better do it this way.

Posted Via The SatelliteGuys Reader App!

I liked everything except the way he handled the Schwartzes. I would have liked to see him put out a contract for them to be hit after they established the trust fund. They deserved to die.

That was the most perfect final episode of a series I think I've ever seen--in fact, I couldn't tell if that final image of Walt was an homage to the a similar view of Jack (lying on his back) at the end of Lost or a mocking poke at that show's finale, saying, "See, this is how you wrap up an epic series!" :p

He gets a spinoff!

[video]http://www.funnyordie.com/videos/5f24c5785e/huell-s-rules[/video]

I have to agree, it was a great amazing ending. I'm glad Jesse made it out alive. I was "worried" for a minute he was going to have a Dirty Mary Crazy Larry kind of ending and get smacked into by a truck (or train...) the way he was driving. Glad to see him make it out. They did it right!! (just like the whole run of the series)

Questions beyond the end that was not answered:

Jesse Pinkman- Did he drive into a tree and kill himself in an accident? I would have liked that one additional scene of closure.
Skyler White- Will she take the advice of Walt and use the GPS numbers to negotiate a deal for immunity?
Where is the $90M taken by the Nazi gang?

I think everything else was left answered. I thought the show was very well written but didn't agree who got the Emmy. I think Aaron Paul was the best followed by Cranston as a very close second.

While the story left me with the above questions that were not answered with closure, I find no point is speculating since the story is fiction and has no correct answer beyond the ending. Only suggestions on what we would like to see. That means every opinion can be a correct one.

I won't watch it again until the Blue Ray set comes out with the 55 hours of extra scenes and features. Also Vince said there will be copies of the scripted scenes that were never shot. You'll be able to read the script on even these deleted scenes. These are not scenes that were just suggested and tossed out on story, but deleted scenes that were deleted for time. They announced this set on "Talking Bad"

They were not going head to head. BC was lead actor AP was in support. He lost to a guy from Boardwalk Empire.

It is availible on netflix. I typically do not download shows via torrents if they offer some other reasonable form to obtain them. Like Netflix/hulu/ etc. Where as shows like on HBO/Showtime etc who offer no other outlet other than paying a monthly subscription to get the shows well I have to resort to other measures. Although id love for them to offer a per episode purchase or a season pass for a show or even pay a couple dollars more to netflix if they had more content.

I've never watched the series, because the one line synopsis didn't sound interesting.
Lately, I've had pressure from multiple friends to try it.
Watched 1.5 episodes so far, and just read through this thread to get feel for why everyone likes it.
Thanks to all the enthusiasm, I will press forward a bit more . :up

I was the same way anole. Glad I ended up watching. Great show!!!

Posted from my fingers via my Droid Razr

I've never watched the series, because the one line synopsis didn't sound interesting. Lately, I've had pressure from multiple friends to try it. . Watched 1.5 episodes so far, and just read through this thread to get feel for why everyone likes it. Thanks to all the enthusiasm, I will press forward a bit more . :up .

Just keep watching. Great series.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)