Bright House Receivers Question

Yes616

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Mar 8, 2006
Poinciana Place, FL
Moving from New York State to Osceola County, Florida in a few months and I see if I end up here, I would be getting Orlando on cable and I was wondering if BH receivers can also get OTA with some sort of add on unit like DTV's AM21? I would want to aim that towards Tampa. Only 1 of my 3 HDTV's have a built in ATSC tuner and like it works with DTV and Dish, I would love the OTA channels I can receive OTA integrated into the on screen channel guide.

I know I am greedy. LOL

No they don't. I have 2 boxes a cisco and a Samsung and neither will do that. You will need to get a conveter box. I think they are about 50.00. There are a lot of used ones out there that people bought when the gov. gave out those 40.00 coupons.
keith

Moving from New York State to Osceola County, Florida in a few months and I see if I end up here, I would be getting Orlando on cable and I was wondering if BH receivers can also get OTA with some sort of add on unit like DTV's AM21? I would want to aim that towards Tampa. Only 1 of my 3 HDTV's have a built in ATSC tuner and like it works with DTV and Dish, I would love the OTA channels I can receive OTA integrated into the on screen channel guide.

I know I am greedy. LOL

Welcome to Florida and we're glad to have you as a customer....as the previous poster stated our boxes will not perform that function. Sorry...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts