British TV show Naked Attraction on MAX+

N5XZS

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Jan 23, 2005
Albuquerque, NM, USA
This show has been on FTA over the air in UK Channel 4 for 6 seasons "Updated it's 11 seasons on ch. 4" is now being shown in USA for the first time now on pay streaming MAX, formally called Cinemax.

Boy, that show it's pretty raunchy and funny to watch, not for kiddos!

It's rated MA, 17 and up.

I would not be surprised if we started the new show in American version, unfortunately it's mostly to be on pay TV level till the FCC gets overhauled at some point in the future, then they can be shown FTA OTA just like in UK!;)

Here's more information about this classic British TV show, Here's the link...

See what you think of this show, enjoy!!:cool::hatsoff

Last edited:
Reactions: Howard Simmons
This show has been on FTA over the air in UK Channel 4 for 6 seasons "Updated it's 11 seasons on ch. 4" is now being shown in USA for the first time now on pay streaming MAX, formally called Cinemax.

Boy, that show it's pretty raunchy and funny to watch, not for kiddos!

It's rated MA, 17 and up.

I would not be surprised if we started the new show in American version, unfortunately it's mostly to be on pay TV level till the FCC gets overhauled at some point in the future, then they can be shown FTA OTA just like in UK!;)

Here's more information about this classic British TV show, Here's the link...

See what you think of this show, enjoy!!:cool::hatsoff
Yes, I watched the first season, first episode last night. It makes you think about how you perceive people when you see them naked first and then go from there, instead of seeing them fully clothed and taking off their clothes off.

Reactions: N5XZS