BYU offline : KU @ 89 11885 H 2788

Status
Please reply by conversation.
No lock here in PA. Q bouncing 28 to 35, no video but weird chirping sound for audio?:confused:

Are you sure your not getting a lock? It looks as if its getting a lock, but there just is NO station, and yes, i got that freaky chirping sound too...

Are you sure your not getting a lock? It looks as if its getting a lock, but there just is NO station, and yes, i got that freaky chirping sound too...
Took a closer look and believe it is actually locked - just no video and alternating between no sound/weird chirping sound.

I've got no signal at all on that TP. (near Harrisburg) I don't think I have been able to pull that in for a few weeks though.

There are two streams, PID 20 and 21:
pid 20, v 4359 a 4360
pid 21, v 5376 a 5377
There are several apid's for each video stream, might best do a re-scan there might have been changes...

I get best signal using 11884MHz with the PLL LNBF.

Big dish Ku is out of commission so can't re-scan to check...

There are two streams, PID 20 and 21:
pid 20, v 4359 a 4360
pid 21, v 5376 a 5377
There are several apid's for each video stream, might best do a re-scan there might have been changes...

I get best signal using 11884MHz with the PLL LNBF.

Big dish Ku is out of commission so can't re-scan to check...

Well, for what ever reason, i wasn't able to blind scan BYU. I had to manually enter the TP, and then it found it, and I have not found a way to successfully add a user channel on this Amiko.

Manually adding a channel on an Amiko mini HD SE

Satellite Installation >>>TP Edit>>> White Key for user channel.

Now enter the video type and VPID and audio type and APID and the PCR then press add. A new user channel will be in your channel list. You can now edit the service name.

Manually adding a channel on an Amiko mini HD SE

Satellite Installation >>>TP Edit>>> White Key for user channel.

Now enter the video type and VPID and audio type and APID and the PCR then press add. A new user channel will be in your channel list. You can now edit the service name.

Your a busy bee tonight.. :) Yea, I've done that.. But, it asks what video and audio format.. How do i know which ones to pick, and I have tried to replicate by adding a duplicate channel, and it doesn't seem to work..

Video type is either MPEG2 or h264

Audio type is usually MPEG1.

If manually adding channels, you must know the parameters of the service.

Helped a customer add a channel over the telephone last week, so confident the function works on current release North American firmware version.

Video type is either MPEG2 or h264

Audio type is usually MPEG1.

If manually adding channels, you must know the parameters of the service.

Helped a customer add a channel over the telephone last week, so confident the function works on current release North American firmware version.

Okie Dokie, I believe BYU is dead to all right now then...

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)