C-Band dish positioner

OswaldFTA

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Oct 8, 2021
Miami, FL
Hello,

I would need a recommendation of a good and available positioner for a C-Band dish new installation. Is the Mighty Mini ED (Rainier Satellite) any good?

Stay away from Ranier, not a good company to deal with. Short of finding one on Ebay, this is pretty much your only choice: PR1200
This one is announced at Ricks satellite and says that works with Diseqc 1.2, what I think is not true since there is no RF connector.

Attachments

• Capture_1.JPG
    Capture_1.JPG
    137.3 KB · Views: 56
  • Capture_2.JPG
    Capture_2.JPG
    118 KB · Views: 55
Reactions: FTA4PA
Hello,

I would need a recommendation of a good and available positioner for a C-Band dish new installation. Is the Mighty Mini ED (Rainier Satellite) any good?
find a JGS 1 I may even have new parts for it, water in the water came out, and it did not try to be waterproof as others did no steel parts in it I must have installed 200 of them the worm gear did not break but there was a plastic gear which broke on early ones I may have a few NOS of the gears it would turn using from 12 to 45 volts 35 volts was normal and it worked on 12 foot heavy dishes

Ok, will do. What about the one offered at TEK2000. They say that they "beefed up the thransformer"

I don't know how well TEK2000 can be trusted.

You might have missed this at Ricks, I posted it above. Click the pr1200 hyperlink, I'll also code it so you can see the actual link:

Code:
https://www.rickssatelliteusa.com/pr1200.htm