Status
Please reply by conversation.

Claude Greiner

SatelliteGuys Master
Original poster
Supporting Founder
Sep 8, 2003
Detroit - The Paris of the Midwest
I was reading the spec sheet on the C61 client. Will this work with a non 4K TV?

Saw the HDMI out on the back and was thinking if I could use it with a NON 4K TV because I'm sure the c61 would have a better processer and perform better than the C41's

Any thoughts ?

I was reading the spec sheet on the C61 client. Will this work with a non 4K TV?

Saw the HDMI out on the back and was thinking if I could use it with a NON 4K TV because I'm sure the c61 would have a better processer and perform better than the C41's

Any thoughts ?
It will work but they're only to be used on a 4k TV currently. You know how Dtv is with new stuff

Reactions: whitewolf8214

Any thoughts ?

I don't think I'd do that personally.... It's got a lot more going on and I don't think it has more power than a c41 or c51. It's got an entirely different set of processor stuff for hvec decoding...

considering that 99% of the time it will be in 1080i *anyway* i dont think it'll be any worse. and afaik theres no premium for having the 4k client, so it just future proofs you.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)