Cablevision Enters into Interim Agreement Regarding VOOM

justalurker said:
Fact #2 is a lie. Absolutely, positively a lie. Don't misunderstand me, you are a liar and you are lying when you claim #2 as a "fact".

Fact #4 is an opinion, not fact. I've explained the long posts. Do you want two word replies to every post in the forum, those two words being "you're wrong". Most of my posts are not that long. But look at the posts being replied to - long posts.

I know you just want to shut me up - but is that really what a DISCUSSION forum is all about? Really! Feel free to choose to be ignorant. My ignore list is empty, because no matter what I think of any poster in this or any other forum, I respect all enough to at least see their posts.

Now, can we PLEASE get back to VOOM? Or can't Voomers handle the topic?

JL

I ,for one, appreciate your spunk!
I only wish you hadn't backed down so easily when Vicki bodyslammed you with that "anonymous" Open Letter thread.

I have an idea. Let's put the alien and the racoon in a garbage can together with the lid on and see which one makes it out alive!

Once again our good friends at satbiz news is reporting that Chuck Dolan and Charlie Ergen met in Denver. See here :

http://www.satbiznews.com/

I wish we could read that article and see if they were any more specific on what was discussed and how the meeting turned out.

Multiple off-topic posts have been deleted! Further off-topic posts will be deleted without warning. Those who continue personal attacks may be suspended or banned. Sorry, but other forum members are getting tired of these endless off-topic discussions. This is a VOOM News forum, not some chat-room. Let's discuss VOOM news, not each other!

In the end, regardless of whether Chuck makes a deal with E* or not, THE most important thing is that VOOM is still a go and grows after the 31st! I think all us VOOMERS are in agreement on this right?

salsadancer7 said:
In the end, regardless of whether Chuck makes a deal with E* or not, THE most important thing is that VOOM is still a go and grows after the 31st! I think all us VOOMERS are in agreement on this right?

Totally. I'm fascinated with the process here. I suppose it is likely that E* could have a piece of Voom but I wonder if Chuck is trying to get his satellite back. It is fun to imagine what must be going on at D* ...as they wonder what a Dolan/Ergen tandem would mean.

justalurker said:
cfarm

It is obvious that the content of my posts has passed your level of understanding.

Oh there are some obvious things here, but that isn't one of them. LOL

If you would like to discuss financials I'll be glad to join in the debate. But since you slipped in to this mode of calling people children (in SEVERAL posts) and other personal attacks. Let's talk Voom, OK?

Actually I was asking that you NOT join in the debate any further because I would rather discuss real Voom issues without all the nonsense.

Can someone post a quick tutorial on how the ignore feature works with this type Forum?

It's unfortunate that's all you consider rude. There are a few other activities you should consider adding to your list.

Buh-bye now.

cfarm said:
Nobody's
Perhaps it's time you ignored my posts?
CFarm...There is no way you are going to get him and a few others to listen to real facts. Do what I did and use the ignor feature. go to the user conrol panel in the top right of this screen.

gutter said:
CFarm...There is no way you are going to get him and a few others to listen to real facts. Do what I did and use the ignor feature. go to the user conrol panel in the top right of this screen.

Got it covered. Thanks for the pointer.

I was wondering if Verizon might help out VOOM, in return maybe rights to the Voom21? I know Verizon will make HD one of there top priorites.

roachxp said:
I was wondering if Verizon might help out VOOM, in return maybe rights to the Voom21? I know Verizon will make HD one of there top priorites.

Interesting thought, a merge between Verizon and VOOM...? I am all for it!! ANYTHING TO KEEP this train moving forward. !

salsadancer7 said:
Interesting thought, a merge between Verizon and VOOM...? I am all for it!! ANYTHING TO KEEP this train moving forward. !
No we don't want to do that I have stock in Verizon just leave then alone??: " ps. get a very nice Divi every 3 months let's not take that away, let Voom be voom and Divis be divis??

kelljc said:
No we don't want to do that I have stock in Verizon just leave then alone??: " ps. get a very nice Divi every 3 months let's not take that away, let Voom be voom and Divis be divis??

Doubtful-verizon is starting their own broadband and Hd systems later this year over fiber direct to home--MSFT(using their encoding)supposed to be 5x faster then cable modem and can have a ton of HD and non hd,but is facing uphill liscenceing from towns(because it's a utility)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts