Cablevision Not Ruling Out Sale

Wouldn't say that...

It didn't sound that way at all. It actually sounded as if he said, buy us if you like but you're gonna pay a LOT. It also sounds as though Time Warner isn't interested in paying that much.

I do agree I'm glad Voom is being spun off.

The Rickster

Interesting notice where it says:

"Speculation about a possible takeover of Cablevision has heightened recently as the company prepares to spin off its Voom nationwide satellite-TV service as a separate company. Charles Dolan will leave Cablevision to become chairman of the spinoff."

Well the reason I said "early stage" is because if you had no plans on selling one would not make a comment like "...we would certainly pay attention to it." That to me says someone high on the ladder has at least brought this up in a meeting recently. I actually could care less. Time Warner ran Cablevision out of town years ago here in the Memphis area. I was just merely posting something I thought was newsworthy.

everything is for sale for the right price, and why wouldnt you want voom and cablevision sold to TWC? wouldnt it be even better to have even deeper pockets and more resources? I just dont see the doom and gloom.

vurbano said:
everything is for sale for the right price, and why wouldnt you want voom and cablevision sold to TWC? wouldnt it be even better to have even deeper pockets and more resources? I just dont see the doom and gloom.

I want Dolan out of the way so we can get HDNet. Cubes will let us have it if Dolan's gone. I don't care about who takes over, as long as it is not Cox. :no

cyuhnke said:
I want Dolan out of the way so we can get HDNet. Cubes will let us have it if Dolan's gone. I don't care about who takes over, as long as it is not Cox. :no

Had the same thought!! How about Cuban buys it himself, then he can fire Dolan.