Call of Duty Black Ops

Good deal, and they have a month of gold for a buck today if your subsription is about to expire.
Is this a hint? :D :D I know mine expires tomorrow, but I figured since I have like 3 of the 2 day gold membership things, I'd just get the family pack on Friday. We will use 3 of them and have an extra gold account. I'm not sure what we can do with it, if we can share it or whatever. I'm going to look into that.

Any chance we can move up today's game (if we're having one) to an earlier time due to the NFC championship game?

Of course this may not even matter if I can't figure out why the hell I can't connect to Xbox Live at the moment....

Last edited:
Anyone try out the new map pack? I think overall it's pretty good. Be nice if it was cheaper than $15, but I think it's still worth the investment for 4 decent maps.

I played for a couple last night on the new maps. I can't remember the names of them, but I thought all were very good. I think with the exception of Firing Range all of them are better than the old maps.

I thought they were good, but not better than the originals. Just newer. Im pleased with the expansion though.

Also I apologize for not being online recently. I've had to help with my daughter on the weekend while my wife has been working on her thesis to finally graduate and get her doctorate. I miss seeing all your names as I look down my scope. :p

I was playing last night, and had been debating prestiging again when I could, but for some reason when I was able to, I just had to do it.

I do not think I have had as much fun playing as I did playing DOM on Firing Range with an M16 and Iron Sights. That was a hell of a good time. back to level 18 gonna shoot for 25 tonight I only have about 2 hours to play tonight so will see how it goes.

Double Points weekend should get me back in the 40 with the limited time I have to play.

Enjoyed playing on Sunday again. I guess now you can see why I haven't been able to play for the last 2 months. I have a self-imposed rule that I don't play games while my daughter is awake mainly because my wife hates gaming and forcing her to watch our daughter while I sit and play games doesn't fly well with her. Our daughter woke up during our TDM but luckily she went back to sleep shortly afterwards and I was able to squeeze in 1 massacre, err.. free for all.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts