Calling All DJ's!

eurosport

In Dave Grohl We Trust!
Original poster
Supporting Founder
Mar 31, 2008
North Florida
So far we have WallyHTS & ke4est, K9SAt, Kraven, & me, eurosport lined up for shows. :)

But we'd like MORE! ...anyone else want to do a show? :D

I know there's a few more of you out there. C'mon and have some fun, & entertain us at the same time.... be a DJ on SatelliteGuys Radio! :)

Hell yeah..

We need a morning show... a Saturday night Dance party and more!

YOU can be a DJ and it don't cost you anything. We even pay the royalty fees for the music for you! :D

Last edited:
What kind of a sat night dance party are you looking for? Do you need a live mix or something prerecorded?

Have been a DJ since 1985. Working in clubs untill 2005.

Liquidforce88 said:
What kind of a sat night dance party are you looking for? Do you need a live mix or something prerecorded?

Have been a DJ since 1985. Working in clubs untill 2005.

Pre-recorded is easier, but if you can stream a live "as you mix" program that'd be great too. Thinking about maybe a 2 hour show on Saturday night.

I'm so dissappointed I can't do this. But I have just a basic kinda of old computer, and slow dsl. I'd be all over this if I had better stuff!! Hopefully I'll be able to upgrade and join in the fun. :)

The only problem with pre recorded is we need the song titles to be updated in realtime for DMCA / Licensing requirements.

I am also thinking of maybe doing an All Request Saturday Night type of thing.

The only problem with pre recorded is we need the song titles to be updated in realtime for DMCA / Licensing requirements.

I am also thinking of maybe doing an All Request Saturday Night type of thing.

Not sure how my program works in that respect. I could certainly give you the list of music and names of the tracks as they were used. I will ask on a couple of the DJ boards see if anyone can answer that for me.

Scott,

I prerecord my shows and playout live updating using the shoutcast service with the manual title updates. It's not hard to prerecord. Someone just has to update the titles manually as its played out live.

Thinking about doing a morning show real hard, BUT only morning I can do it is Wednesday and that is when I listen to WION...so much to ponder.

How about an 80's New Wave show with Synthpop like Depeche Mode Duran Duran Duran and the like? I would like to do this myself I just am not sure how to get started, I read the FAQs. Do I need a Mic? Would love to do at least a weekly show.

How about an 80's New Wave show with Synthpop like Depeche Mode Duran Duran Duran and the like? I would like to do this myself I just am not sure how to get started, I read the FAQs. Do I need a Mic? Would love to do at least a weekly show.

That sounds like a great idea for a show! You only need a mic if you want to talk during your show. My alternative rock show is just music.

Let us know what day/night & time you'd like to be on & we'll see if that slot is open.

I can set you up with a username & password for broadcasting to our servers as soon as you're ready. ( & I love Depeche Mode!) :)

I know we can have MORE.....

...There's a few of you out there, that did shows on the old station. Wanna give it another go? You know who you are! :eek: :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts