I now have an AZbox Premium HD.
Looking at Lyngsat for G19 I see :-

4100 Htp 20 (ABC feeds) NTSC C36.1-38.1 M Donnell030920
4120 Vtp 21 (CBS feeds) DVB 32362-3/436.1-38.1 Ric090127
4180 Htp 24(CBS feeds) DVB 32362-3/4C36.1-38.1 Rick090127

What SR should I program in to receive the ABC Feeds on 4100

Thanks

Tony

The AZBox (a digital satellite receiver) can not pick up feeds listed as NTSC on Lyngsat.
NTSC requires an analog satellite receiver.

EDIT: Your signature lists "Legacy II for Analogue", this receiver should be able to pick it up.

Those are analog feeds (and very outdated info too)

You would need an old analog reciever.,...Use the Legacy II that is in your signature to see what analog is out there.
G16 at 99W has analog on 16,17,18,19
16 is Shepherds Chapel...the other are feeds

As Ice said above, this entry is really old, ie 2003. More recently, this transponder has been used for digital signals for other networks. Nothing at all on the transponder right now, but I think that it comes and goes as they need it.

But anyway, when you read Lyngsat entries, it's best to look at the date, and if it's more than a year old, be suspicious, and if it's more than 7 years old, as in this case, I'd ignore it.

EDIT: Shortly after posting the above saying it's more recently been used in digital mode and hitting send, that transponder came up in NTSC analog, with a slate for a syndicated "Andrew Young Presents" show (not sure what networks that appears on). So I guess it's being used for both analog and digital feeds.

Last edited:

S808 Problem!

AZbox Premium+ HDMI problem

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)