Can not load drivers

gumby42

Active SatelliteGuys Member
Original poster
Dec 8, 2005
I just got my timetrax in for XM and tried to hook it up to my xmd1000 which is already activated. I'm using Win XP with SP2 and when i hook up the usb cable it tries to find new drivers for the usb to serial hookup. It can not find them. I followed instructions in the book and it did not work. Went to timetrax and got the drivers.zip. Manually tried to update and still no luck. It says hardward can not be installed. ANy suggestions to get the drivers to work? I tried this on a friends computer and he had same prob. Might be something on my end, but not sure what.

Brian

Hi,

Can you please open up a support ticket for this issue and I will personally help you through this.

Thanks

Derek

Well, for some unknown reason I was able to get mine to work this morning. I did the same thing I did last night, but it allowed me load the drivers this time. My friend and I got the systems together and his is still not working. Same story on his, WIN XP SP2. Drivers will not load. We tried letting Windows find it, and we tried getting on the net, and we tried to do it manually. Still no drivers. You know the story, no drivers, no worky.

Brian

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts