Can you get low SRs on your Openbox S9?

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Jullius

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Feb 21, 2009
La Crosse, WI
I'm having issues scanning in 11900 H 2170 on 79W with my Openbox S9. Is this normal? I can get it on other receivers I have. I think I remember reading the Openbox has issues with low SR, but I thought that was only during blind scanning. Does it just have issues in general tuning low SRs?

Thanks

If your openbox has the green tint, as mine did, (with that firmware) the blindscan was super fast but missed all the low SR TP's. I would say starting around 3000. I could get these by programming in the freq and SR. I've since loaded HDS2-11-03-21:01A2M and the green tint is fixed, the blind scan is quite a bit slower, but seems to get the Low SR TP's during a blindscan.

I was having trouble getting 11900 H 2170 on 79W even when entering it manually. It worked with my AZbox flawlessly though. I might try changing the firmware and see if works better. Thanks

If your openbox has the green tint, as mine did, (with that firmware) the blindscan was super fast but missed all the low SR TP's. I would say starting around 3000. I could get these by programming in the freq and SR. I've since loaded HDS2-11-03-21:01A2M and the green tint is fixed, the blind scan is quite a bit slower, but seems to get the Low SR TP's during a blindscan.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)