Cannot access "My Rentals" or On-Demand since getting S221

fuzzfacefrombboard

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Pub Member / Supporter
Oct 4, 2011
Missouri
In cannot access My Rentals or On-Demand unless I do a reboot every day since getting S221. Anyone else having this problem?

I too am just getting kicked back to the live tv screen (with on demand). "My Rentals" on the DVR menu just doesn't do anything. The folder doesn't open, just no response at all.

I am able to acces On Demand, but I get the problem with losing the data still periodically. Also, I have lost all the show pictures in both the program guide and when I select something within On Demand to view the information on a program. It is annoying and happened definitely with this last update. Resetting the network did not help.

I had this problem yesterday and was instructed by advanced tech support to do a hard reset of the hopper, by unplugging the receiver for 30 seconds. I was able to access the own demand content and it played perfectly. If this doesn't fix the issue try resetting your modem and router and see if this fixes the issue.

I've been having this problem since I received S222 -- it worked fine beforehand. The "Rentals" folder is there with my OnDemand downloads in it, but I cannot open the folder at all, yet the other DVR items seem to work fine. The only way I've found to resolve is to reset/reboot the Hopper, then it will work until what appears to be the nightly cycle for the Update Check/AutoHop and it stops working again and the process has to be repeated.

Ya I'm having the same problem. cannot access video on demand or bb. I have software s222. Every time i click on bb it goes black then back to live tv. I have reset it and hard reset it. I also reset network. also reset modem.

Ya I'm having the same problem. cannot access video on demand or bb. I have software s222. Every time i click on bb it goes black then back to live tv. I have reset it and hard reset it. I also reset network. also reset modem.

Same here. This bug needs to be addressed. This thread was started on 8-17 and here we are at the end of Sept. and the problem hasn't been addressed.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts