Can't post in the classified section

Status
Not open for further replies.

dishjockey

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Mar 2, 2004
It says I do not have sufficent permission, hasn't worked for a week.
Any help?

I want to sell my 2 voom boxes, can I post them here???? I would have thought that the Cassifies are for that...

We have closed the classifieds section for posting for all members except for our supporters for a few reasons.

1) We have had a few people sign up for accounts post a classified ad collect money from a buyer to never ship them the item :(

We hope that with our supporters being the only users being able to post classifieds that our members will trust the sellers and we can eliminate this fraud which was going on.

2) It is an additional way to raise revenue for the site, our competition charges $25 a year to be able to access their classifieds section. We feel $19.99 a year for access to post classifieds on the site for an entire year is a bargin in itself, and thats not including all the other benefits you get by being a "Pub Member" including
  • 90% less ads
  • Access to all of the PRIVATE Pub Member Forums
  • Larger Private Message Box
  • Access to other features not available to Regular Member
  • The great feeling you get by knowing you helped keep America's Most Popular Satellite Forum running for another year. :)
You can find out more about becoming a supporting "Pub Member" by clicking here

Thank you for your understanding and support!

So its all about the money. HMM....
I dont think it would be worth it to me, seeing how it would probably be a one time selling deal for me.. No thanks.

Well I've been giving free advice to your members for years on problems with their sat systems , nothings free anymore including my advice.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts