Can't Receive OTA channel despite 90+ signal

jsb_hburg

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Supporting Founder
Sep 12, 2003
Hello,

I can't tune WITF of Harrisburg, PA. The Digital RF is 36. The signal strength is 92-94 on both receivers. I can receive WITF-SD and WITF-HD on the upstairs receiver without a problem.

To receive the channel on the downstairs receiver, I have to scan the channel, press the green button and then press the watch button. I can surf between the two subchannels but when I surf to another channel, I can no longer tune 33-1 and 33-3 without going through the scan process.

I have done a hard reboot by pulling the plug. Any other thoughts?

Thanks.

Hidden channels

jsb_hburg said:
Hello,

I can't tune WITF of Harrisburg, PA. The Digital RF is 36. The signal strength is 92-94 on both receivers. I can receive WITF-SD and WITF-HD on the upstairs receiver without a problem.

To receive the channel on the downstairs receiver, I have to scan the channel, press the green button and then press the watch button. I can surf between the two subchannels but when I surf to another channel, I can no longer tune 33-1 and 33-3 without going through the scan process.

I have done a hard reboot by pulling the plug. Any other thoughts?

Thanks.

Make sure the channels are not hidden. Press voom button, green button once, highlight local channels and press ok. Locate the channel in the channel grid and make sure that there is not a black hide box next to it, if there is then highlight that channel and press ok. Press watch button to go back to main viewing screen and see if this channel now comes in. Hope this helps.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts