Captain America The Winter Soldier trailer UK -- Official Marvel | HD

Thanks for sharing. Despite Youtube being blocked at work, the trailer is viewable at IMDB.COM
Captain America is my favorite marvel character... trailer looks good. Hopefully they didnt spoil too much
of the movie a-la Dark Knight Rises.

Cheers, K

Thanks for sharing. Despite Youtube being blocked at work, the trailer is viewable at IMDB.COM
Captain America is my favorite marvel character... trailer looks good. Hopefully they didnt spoil too much
of the movie a-la Dark Knight Rises.
I'm actually surprised the end of the trailer didn't show who the Winter Soldier really way. Or have Cap finding out and saying, "You...?"

Am a big Cap fan. Out of all the Marvel "superheroes", he's the only one that could be real.

He is one of my favorites as well, although I would say that Hawkeye or the Punisher are more "real" in "real world" terms.

Anyway, the movie looks to be good.

The previews look good. I liked the first one, but of course it had to spend a lot of time on the making of instead of actual action. This new one should be a lot better that they can dedicate the whole movie to fighting the villains...

Did 'Captain America: The Winter Soldier' Just Drop a Major Spoiler? https://movies.yahoo.com/blogs/movi...winter-soldier-just-drop-major-222536347.html

I seriously doubt it. It was done of course to promote interest in the movie. They can make it seem like anything happens in a preview and have it turn out to be completely not true in the actual movie. Every second of the preview is carefully edited. They do not make mistakes, especially in big budget picture.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts