Category Key Expires

Status
Please reply by conversation.
Confirmed. The Key expired today for us. No channels on w5, will check w3 later but bet they are also gone bye-bye, too.

My W5 works since I'm on 4160. W3 still works since it is ZK.

Attachments

• W5.jpg
    W5.jpg
    66.3 KB · Views: 148
Last edited:
tvropro said:
Anything left Euro will be gone in a few days.

Yep, then I'll start a new sub with my 410. The 920 has a channel count of 5030 on W5 that has me concerned about conversion.

Thats pretty high for the CC. Is that using options 6-5? Thats what you go by. I would try doing an EMM auth reset and see if it takes a hit. If it don't then do a soft boot and 4096 will restore itself. Then you would need to do a MR and without G1-3 until 4Play is up is would be lean on channels. I really don't see Comcast supporting the old Motorola maps ever. Maybe if you tossed them enough $$$ they would but not for free.

Madmike just posted that his has 5067 channels and his conversion worked so this might turn out OK. :) His TDT is 1714 same as mine.

W5 subs have ended but still getting W1. If I have to, I'll shake that 922 to get every drop out of it.

"Authorization Required"

As of this evening, my GB channels 410 and 802 are gone.
The screen says "Authorization Required... Please contact your program provider to receive authorization..." :eek:
It's not the "This Channel is not Available" that the movie ones have now. :rolleyes:
My W5 sub from December is still chuggin' along! :D:up
I thought everything would go at one time, but not the case here. :confused:

As of 9:00 tonight, (west time) the Denver networks are gone on my receiver. The 922 4096 seems to be gone if I'm reading the screen right. It says 0000. My channel count says 4767. 19 years was a good run.

3635 working on 4160 EMM here :D Time to Convert for those still on 4096.

As of this evening, my GB channels 410 and 802 are gone.
The screen says "Authorization Required... Please contact your program provider to receive authorization..." :eek:
It's not the "This Channel is not Available" that the movie ones have now. :rolleyes:
My W5 sub from December is still chuggin' along! :D:up
I thought everything would go at one time, but not the case here. :confused:

"Authorization Required... Please contact your program provider to receive authorization..."

That is OC, my Starchoice box says that.

"I thought everything would go at one time, but not the case here."

It's all tied to when that channel switches to its next program. It's controlled by the stream clock. It would take too long to explain in detail.

the 3 networks on w3 is still rolling (monday morning). the 922 says zk for authorization, 4809 for channel count. x4 has music mapped in the 800's. Is there trouble in our future when we convert/resubscribe to w5/x4

odinbear said:
the 3 networks on w3 is still rolling (monday morning). the 922 says zk for authorization, 4809 for channel count. x4 has music mapped in the 800's. Is there trouble in our future when we convert/resubscribe to w5/x4

Music in the 800s is the wrong X4. Mine has the music in the 900s, tvropro said that's the correct mapping. The old ku X4 may cause trouble.

so a NEW customer, just setting up a 4dtv cannot get the x4 map, if they were to set their system up today? how is subscription sells supposed to go up with SRL/comcast?
hhhmmm OR is this where I'll be doin a MR, etc.?

The proper X4 map starts at 201 and has DMX in the 900's. The old SRL nets will work on W3 as long as they remain ZK or FP. If you keep your old tiles and mapping on all satellites except X4 you will be able to watch whatever goes ZK or FP regardless if you have the old 4096 EMM or the new 4160. X4 needs the new map for proper channel lineup when subscribing and guide functioning properly.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

moving/transporting a concrete pad

Generic tiles question

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts