Please reply by conversation.

dfergie

Proud Staff Member
Original poster
Staff member
HERE TO HELP YOU!
New Years Eve 11PM Est-3:30AM
CD USA: Live From Las Vegas
CD USA presents America's Party Live fom Freemont Street in downtown Las Vegas with musical guests Rock Star Supernova, Ok Go, Five for Fighting, Smashmouth, All-American Rejects and Chicago.
Source: Directv guide on your HD receiver...

Who Cares About CD USA!

DTV can not put on new HD channels for the adults who pay the bills, but they sure can come up with tons for krap for teenagers to watch. I wish they would just take all of the music channels along with all the MTV and clones and roll them into one pay package. That way those of us who don't want or watch them would not have to put up with them.

Kill CD USA!!!!! Let's see one of the following channels use the bandwidth instead.

Food TV HD
Outdoor Channel 2 HD
HGTV HD
National Geographic Channel HD
History Channel HD
Cinemax HD
Movie Channel HD
Encore HD
Playboy HD

hey one big jedi please speak for your self. I enjoy the music channels....can't wait for MHD

DTV can not put on new HD channels for the adults who pay the bills, but they sure can come up with tons for krap for teenagers to watch. I wish they would just take all of the music channels along with all the MTV and clones and roll them into one pay package. That way those of us who don't want or watch them would not have to put up with them.

Kill CD USA!!!!! Let's see one of the following channels use the bandwidth instead.

Food TV HD
Outdoor Channel 2 HD
HGTV HD
National Geographic Channel HD
History Channel HD
Cinemax HD
Movie Channel HD
Encore HD
Playboy HD

I'm not a kid I watch some of the concerts on 101.

I enjoyed the concert last night. No one else showed the New Year come in all 4 time zones.

I think 101 is becoming a very popular and well programmed channel for DirecTV that is exclusive. It is a lot better then more shopping or rerun channels IMO.

I'm not a teenager either but I was looking forward to watching Rock Star Supernova, Five for Fighting, Smashmouth, and Chicago. The other two bands even had some songs I knew so they were enjoyable. My opinion only is that Supernova isn't going to last long. I was disappointed that Jimmy & Walt weren't in the Chicago lineup that night. Overall, a great show, especially for free!

Dude, with all due respect, I'm 20 and Supernova is not something that's appealing to me. lol. Or Chicago. Or... Five for Fighting.

In the words of Rachel Ray, YUCK-O. :)

Status
Please reply by conversation.