Ilya

XXI Century Explorer
Original poster
Staff member
HERE TO HELP YOU!
Lifetime Supporter
Feb 16, 2004
NE OH

Today (Saturday) I focused on audio-video equipment: TV sets, AV receivers and speakers. The Show is so big, it is impossible to visit every single booth. I took pictures of some of the new products that caught my eye. Some of these products have been just announced at this Show, others have been announced earlier this year, but are still relatively new. I tried to address some of the requests posted by you guys!

Some general observations from the show. First of all, overwhelming number of 1080p HDTV sets! Looks like every TV manufacturer is rolling out a whole line-up of new 1080p sets for this holiday season. This is especially amazing if you consider the fact that there are virtually no 1080p sources available!

Another interesting trend: many equipment manufacturers are offering connectivity and built-in control for Apple iPod! Looks like iPod gains recognition in audiophile world. Even the latest issue of The Absolute Sound magazine has an article about iPod. Who would've thought!

Click here to see the latest pictures from the Show. I'll have some more pictures tomorrow or on Monday. Tomorrow it will be a short day at the show and then a long trip back home. Enjoy!