CE's for the First Weekend of 2012

In reply to gigahurtz.. reply w/ quote not working..

I will try that, I know that helps on channels like Weather and any sports channel to block the interactive features.. when watching DVR'd events that wouldn't work so well though. I'll say that the sluggishness has increased since the HD GUI releases have been packed with all their existing features. The 1st round of updates were blazingly fast.

Try doing back to back resets, that has worked for some.

Ok do you need to have iamanedgecutter active to see YouTube and pandora? The hr23-700 with has them, without the keyword none. I input it and am downloading again.

Got all mine d/l now, 2 of the HR21-100's and 1 - HR24-100. All are 0599. Had various previous versions on all 3, as I am not usualy p this late to get all 3 done..............LOL

HR24 finished fast, as it was the last one started the d/l and the 2nd one finished. Downstairs HR21 does not have pandora and youtube showing, but sure it will show up later as I got the message at start up.

Pandora works great too. Noticed a color change in the info drop down. It's blue tone now, was all black before I believe.

I can't check that as I do not have the internet hooked up to my D* set up. Had it hard wired previous before install of HR24 nearly a year ago. Installer did not set system up, and at the time I did not know about the correct way needed to keep whole home working. Been thinking lately about getting it done

Is it worth going to 0599 from 0596? New to CE. Love being on the forefront, being an IT guy. I love the hd GUI but have noticed some sluggishness since I got 0596 last weekend. HR24-200. Thanks!

driz said:
Is it worth going to 0599 from 0596? New to CE. Love being on the forefront, me being an IT guy. I love the hd GUI but have noticed some sluggishness since I got 0596 last weekend. HR24-200. Thanks!

BTW the SatGuys iPhone app is bad-ass. One of the better forum apps I've seen, great job!

Is it worth going to 0599 from 0596? New to CE. Love being on the forefront, being an IT guy. I love the hd GUI but have noticed some sluggishness since I got 0596 last weekend. HR24-200. Thanks!

Yes...there have been some bug fixes.....do it!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts