changed to dish 12 mos ago, looks like i am coming home to Direct!!!

Status
Please reply by conversation.

supermod38

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Jan 15, 2012
central, ny
:happydance::happydance: just set up a app. for direct to install new dish with the genie............ direct is paying my penalty to dish-net for early quit.

been with dish 12 mo and now the price has gone up because my bundle with windstream has expired.

don't mind waiting for the payback,(8 to 10 weeks i guess). can't wait to get back to my DIRECT TV..................:excited:
free install, small service charge of $29.55 but that is fine with me.

:happydance::happydance: just set up a app. for direct to install new dish with the genie............ direct is paying my penalty to dish-net for early quit.

been with dish 12 mo and now the price has gone up because my bundle with windstream has expired.

don't mind waiting for the payback,(8 to 10 weeks i guess). can't wait to get back to my DIRECT TV..................:excited:

:)

What did you not like about dish?

I did like Dish, however i had the bundle with Windstream and found out it only lasted for 12 mos.
my bill went from $52.00 a mo to $78.00 a mo. i live on my SSI and that is more than i want to pay for TV. i will start out with Direct at $48.00 a mo for 12 mos. then $67.00 a mo for 12 mos. I guess then i will have to call and try crying to them for more discounts......................as far as comparing the two, i don't see much difference but i always liked Direct better, just my preference.

a 34% savings is a good reason to switch.

I think dtv has an package that's only $39.99 that they don't talk about but will offer if you ask.

UPDATE.............................................................

well got my direct installed on Saturday.............Genie, one client, H20 for the RV.................. boy am i a happy camper.

MRV is the cats Meow. love everything about it. everything works like a charm.

installer was the best, knew what he was doing for sure. assembled dish, mounted on eave of garage,, aimed, ran the cable installed receivers, activated, went over the products and contract. all this in just over one hour........................!!!:cheer2::happydance::clap:excited::happyd2::happyd2:

supermod38 said:
UPDATE.............................................................

well got my direct installed on Saturday.............Genie, one client, H20 for the RV.................. boy am i a happy camper.

MRV is the cats Meow. love everything about it. everything works like a charm.

installer was the best, knew what he was doing for sure. assembled dish, mounted on eave of garage,, aimed, ran the cable installed receivers, activated, went over the products and contract. all this in just over one hour........................!!!:cheer2::happydance::clap:excited::happyd2::happyd2:

Did the installer have the H20 or you had one already?

I think dtv has an package that's only $39.99 that they don't talk about but will offer if you ask.
Unless you have HD or a current customer or something? Paying for a $44.99 Select package, but can never get a straight answer from them on if there is now any pack cheaper than Entertainment.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)