Changes to Blockbuster Total Access

I saw this about 2 weeks ago somewhere. I swear blockbuster must own stock in netflix. The ability to go get a movie while the last one was returned and the next one shipped was one of the few unique perks BB had over netflix.

I saw this about 2 weeks ago somewhere. I swear blockbuster must own stock in netflix. The ability to go get a movie while the last one was returned and the next one shipped was one of the few unique perks BB had over netflix.

Yeah. I don't know what they're doing.....They have virtually destroyed the only competitive advantage they had over netflix. Sadly, I won't be at all surprised if they have to file for bankruptcy in the next few months.

I agree. This move is ridiculous on their part. I'm pissed.

I've been with BBO a long time, so I'm grandfathered into the $20/month for 3 out with unlimited exchanges. They're charging new customers $35/month for this plan....Who in their right mind would signup/continue with this plan after these changes? I see a lot of people either going to Netflix or switching to BBO's mail only plan.

Also, I really enjoyed how Blockbuster's spin on the changes.....NO LATE FEES ON IN-STORE EXCHANGES. Lol.

I've been with BBO a long time, so I'm grandfathered into the $20/month for 3 out with unlimited exchanges. They're charging new customers $35/month for this plan....Who in their right mind would signup/continue with this plan after these changes? I see a lot of people either going to Netflix or switching to BBO's mail only plan.

Also, I really enjoyed how Blockbuster's spin on the changes.....NO LATE FEES ON IN-STORE EXCHANGES. Lol.

I still take advantage of the in-store trade-ins. It's a lot more likely I'll get a new release if I go to the store than to hope BBO sends me one online and have to deal with the waits.

I am grandfathered like you but if you THINK ABOUT IT....there is a way to work their system to ones advatange.

I canceled my service. I'm now buying blu ray disc every 2 or 3 months. That was about the same cost as my rental service. If I ever need the money I could always sell my blu ray disc.

What's the best movie for HD sound

Panasonic’s 2009 Blu-Ray line-up priced and shipping in April

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts