channel lineup

iml

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Sep 23, 2004
Is the channel line up on the voom website current?

I really don't see many channel differences (other than premiums) between the standard and vavavoom package.

I am considering signing up with the new promo they have and I really didn't need the premiums but wanted to make sure I wasn't missing anything else.

In addition, how long is taking for installs to get done? I am in the south texas area.

Hello

iml said:
Is the channel line up on the voom website current?

I really don't see many channel differences (other than premiums) between the standard and vavavoom package.

I am considering signing up with the new promo they have and I really didn't need the premiums but wanted to make sure I wasn't missing anything else.

In addition, how long is taking for installs to get done? I am in the south texas area.
I am from South Texas also were are you from welcome to the forum and may you have good luck with your Installation. :D

I am way south around the corpus area...I will be calling Voom I suppose and asking about install times.

Voom

iml said:
I am way south around the corpus area...I will be calling Voom I suppose and asking about install times.
You will like Voom they are adding allot of the Channels and it has the Most HD channels if you were Closer i would let you see my set up your 2 hours away from me. I live in Pharr Texas close to Mcallen Texas.
If you order the basic package you get 2 free months of the VAVA Voom package good luck. :D

Just checked the V* website and the channel list is still outdated. Come on guys, get this list up to date, you have potential new subs checking this site to see if their make or break channel is available. It only takes a few minutes to update something like this, no excuse not to have it current!

Locals

iml said:
How are your locals in that area?
My Locals come out clear i can't get Fox we don't have a Fox Station but watching Lost in HD is awesome. :D

I think my locals are going to suck. However, all I get though tw right now is nbchd, I don't think tnthd is considered a local.

I may be able to pick up 2 hd locals ota.

sonicrob,

in ref to the other post about a free month, PM me and when I sign up I can use you as the referer

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)