Channel Mapping looks correct (sorta)

motorcycle_rider

Supporting Founder
Original poster
Supporting Founder
May 8, 2004
Northeast Michigan
Hey all
Voom finally got my local maped on on the online internet guide. But It is mapped on there as 11.1 when the ota channel is 13.1 anyhow that is not the issue. The issue is that it still does not show up in my program guide in the stb. I am still getting the 0-4 0-8 and 0-10 I tried both the soft boot and hard boot and it did not change anything. Any other suggestions?

Yeah I know guys only one? but my DMA really is sad.

When the channels 0-4, 0-8, 0-10 show up it means the local map info hasn't shown up yet. After a hard reboot you will have to wait until the data streem gets to your unit info this can now take several hours as new subs come online every day adding to the streem.

Funny you say new sub. I have been one of the charter members. This is to tell you how long it took them to do this. So ya I know what the numbers mean. Just another frustration. And yes last night I did do several boots soft and hard to see if it would bring it in and it never did. O well. I will wait till Monday and call to get them to hit the box that might do it.