Charlie Chat Recap 3-09-09

I was wondering about this one myself... I hope that Dfergie posts this audio clip so I can decode it better.
So if i want to watch mlb network on my 622 all i have to have is my broadband plugged in the back of the reciever? He said it cost though. I don't understand.. Do i access it through my dvr-on demand-dish online or what..Or was he just filling us a load of bs and you have to actually access it through your computer???:confused:

Does anyone know what has to happen for HD locales to be turned on? I am in the Davenport Iowa DMA which was listed on the Dish site as coming soon then it was listed as late spring now it has dropped off the list all together.

I'm excited about Comedy Central HD. But I'm still holding out for Local HD in Evansville, IN :hungry:

Tucson AZ Local HD!!!

Not gonna lie, I am WAY excited that Tucson, AZ was in the "coming soon" local HD list. I know that doesn't mean everything, but this is the first time Tucson has been mentioned. I am SOOOO happy. Hoping the "soon" is by summer time, but at least by fall when football starts.

On a side note, I am very upset about the TurboHD answer by Charlie. It was basically an affirmation that TurboHD will not get the same channels as the Classic + HD packs.

Where in the f*** is SPEED HD, Charlie! Im sick of this!!!! Thats the only channel I care about and he's just p**** footing around, this sucks!!! Glad were getting new HD, but WTF!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Only thing I get out of these chats is how little Charlie knows. Most of the time he has to look at Jim for the Question to be answered!!!!!!!!
Maybe one day we will get speed and fk in hd??????

THANK YOU CHARLIE YOU MADE MY DAY (and made my year). Duluth, Minnesota locals in HD....YES!!!!!!!!! I couldn't be happier:). Too bad it was less than 2 weeks after the Academy Awards but I am too happy to worry about it.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)