christmas eve surprise?

Last year it was coal in the stockings and this year will be more of the same. Charlie lets his workers enjoy the holidays, wish them all a Merry Christmas and be glad for them that at least most of them will have the day off. Merry Christmas to all the Satguys!

Last year it was coal in the stockings and this year will be more of the same. Charlie lets his workers enjoy the holidays, wish them all a Merry Christmas and be glad for them that at least most of them will have the day off. Merry Christmas to all the Satguys!
Wow, I doubt that there will be coal in my old ladys stockings. And if you are scheduled to work for Dish, you don't get the day off, in case you didn't know.

My god if people hate E* so much why do they subscribe? You have a choice use it.

Prices go up every year why people act so surprsed is beyond me.

The other option would be to take the grocery item approach: instead of raising prices, decrease the amount of contents in the box and call it a 'new look'. (Dateline and 20/20 have done blurbs about this if you weren't aware.) So Dish could just cut the number of channels included in each package. But wait, there would be an uproar. They could keep your price, but then not give you the new channels as they became available. No wait, there would be an uproar.

Somebody... Somwhere... ...survived without television. It's your option.

If you want to complain about a large organization that steals your money, find a forum with a .gov at the end of the address--that would be MUCH more appropriate.

Let me help name the next several weeks worth of threads.

New Years Eve surprise???

Happy New Year surprise???

CES surprise????

Post CES surprise????

Its getting really close to the Feb rate incresae....any pre price hike surprise????

Answers to all the above...... SOON :)

He always seems to have no trouble taking channels down for the holidays!! I suspect another Viacom dispute!! (noggin/N)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)