christmas eve surprise?

Let me help name the next several weeks worth of threads.

New Years Eve surprise???

Happy New Year surprise???

CES surprise????

Post CES surprise????

Its getting really close to the Feb rate incresae....any pre price hike surprise????

Answers to all the above...... SOON :)

No new HD till March/April Charlie needs the revenue

$3 a year for price increase? Wasn't it about the same as last year? I know I never got a $3/hr raise last year...

Time for mo channels...

Did you get at least a 1.7 cent per hour raise last year? That's approximately how much that $3/mo price increase will cost you, figuring you work 22 8 hour days in a month.

Maybe if Charlie instituted regional pricing then some of the sports channels that are lacking would show up.

They could do like my cable company did several years ago when I dumped them for E*--cut the number of channels and raise their rates for TV over $8 and for internet $17. Had that cable company for 18 months and during that time my bill went up almost $40 and I had no deal where I got a price break to start with. Same cable company now advertises TV, internet, and phone for $99 a month and then charges over $30 in "mandatory fees" on top of it. I'll take the deal I get with E* now even with the increase regardless of new channels or not.

If they are going to do anything it is likely to be around CES.... or... Team Summit. :D

(so, what that means is either January... or May) :eek:

Did you get at least a 1.7 cent per hour raise last year? That's approximately how much that $3/mo price increase will cost you, figuring you work 22 8 hour days in a month.

Maybe if Charlie instituted regional pricing then some of the sports channels that are lacking would show up.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey,I LOST over $300,000 in the market in the past 3 months! I think they should cut the price by 40% !

Excellent ! :up I like it when people use proper logic when analyzing something.

Let me help name the next several weeks worth of threads.

New Years Eve surprise???

Happy New Year surprise???

CES surprise????

Post CES surprise????

Its getting really close to the Feb rate incresae....any pre price hike surprise????

Answers to all the above...... SOON :)

We should just go ahead and post them and make them stickys! ;)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts