Ciel 2 Tracking

I think they're forgot to put the word "Turbo" - Dish using TC with 8PSK modualtion.

That is what I was thinking but then I noticed a distinct difference in the C/N ratios between the Conus at 8PSK 2/3 and the spots at 8PSK 2/3 Turbo.

Will Charlie start the transfer of info. over from E5 to C2, this week or next week?

In 2008, you had to state the same thing over and over again, because the guy asking the question had not bothered to notice the thread about it slightly down the list in the Forum.

In 2009, you have to state the same thing over and over again, because the guy asking the question had not bothered to notice the post about it slightly earlier in the same thread. :eek:

In 2008, you had to state the same thing over and over again, because the guy asking the question had not bothered to notice the thread about it slightly down the list in the Forum.

In 2009, you have to state the same thing over and over again, because the guy asking the question had not bothered to notice the post about it slightly earlier in the same thread. :eek:
Well excuse me, Mr. KNOW IT ALL !!!! This is a forum where we learn from each other, not criticize.

I don't think there's going to be any part of the US not covered by a spotbeam...except maybe Maine.

I'm a little off topic here but the question comes out of the conus locals for 129 earlier today... No clues on what the long range plan is for the conus HD locals at 77 and 118? I'm not really getting at this but maybe sometime they could give NPS some bandwidth for HD Distants.

130! :hungry:

yea i cant wait for it to get to its final location. now all i have to do is re-peak my dish 500 to the new 129 satellite because u cannot peak a signal from a wobbly satellite(plus i heard it was gonna be at 129.??? not really sure but i would think a re-peak would be for the best. Anyone else gonna re-peak their 129 satellite?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 2)

Latest posts