COD5

Please explain. I play this alot on the 360.

Last edited:
Thanks for the info. I didn't know about this.

Which version of COD5 is this? I play online all the time with the PC version and have not noticed or seen this.....

That really blows. They need to fix that quick. Totally takes the fun out of it.

The two more played games so far are victims of cheaters. First was Gears of War 2, and then COD-WoW. I haven't played GOW2 in almost a month and is one of my favorite games, along with the original. In this case, people can turn invisible, or pickup the shield with the shotgun at the same time, weapon slide and many more. With GOW, I know there's cheaters, but they have to try to get under the map, so I wait for them to try. And the Artillery can kill them when they are under the map. I play Hardcore almost most of the time and the cheaters are fewer.

But this games were released almost over 2 months ago and no fixes as have been released, even the poeple form Epic sold new Maps, but no fixes.

I upgraded my PC to a Quad Core Phenom 2, ATI HD4870-X-2 video card, so I can play all the new games on it. I may abandone consoles gaming again if this trend continues.

The two more played games so far are victims of cheaters. First was Gears of War 2, and then COD-WoW. I haven't played GOW2 in almost a month and is one of my favorite games, along with the original. In this case, people can turn invisible, or pickup the shield with the shotgun at the same time, weapon slide and many more. With GOW, I know there's cheaters, but they have to try to get under the map, so I wait for them to try. And the Artillery can kill them when they are under the map. I play Hardcore almost most of the time and the cheaters are fewer.

But this games were released almost over 2 months ago and no fixes as have been released, even the poeple form Epic sold new Maps, but no fixes.

I upgraded my PC to a Quad Core Phenom 2, ATI HD4870-X-2 video card, so I can play all the new games on it. I may abandone consoles gaming again if this trend continues.
Every game is a bit buggy nowadays. It isn't like the old cartridge days when games were much simpler and multiplayer wasn't an issue.

As far as GoW2 goes, Epic has acknowledged the exploits and are readying the patch.

Gears 2 patch detailed, adds new achievements, set for Jan. release - Xbox 360 Fanboy

There are other maps that they can do this with too. It sucks.

Old XBox to HDMI

December 2008 NPD

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)