Status
Please reply by conversation.

wallyhts

SatelliteGuys Pro
Staff member
HERE TO HELP YOU!
Lifetime Supporter
Apr 24, 2008
Anyone know if comcast puts HBO / Showtime etc... In fp during a preview period weekend.:)

Last edited:
Is Showtime doing a free preview this weekend? It would be interesting to see if the Master feeds open up or not. It'll also be interesting to see if the 'converted' vs 'non-converted' receivers react differently.

Showtime has a free preview on DirecTV this weekend. I have never seen HITS opened up for any free previews though it would be nice. Doubt the masters will open up :(

The only thing I see that may happen with the masters between the two is if 4096 retains the ratings bit or not. I think that depends on what the programmer wants to do.

Showtime appears to be open on G0 on my 4dtv receiver, but I can't find any open HBO channels. But, my channel map dates from 2004. I am trying to figure out how to get a current one, since the receiver was not used since 2004, but I can't seem to figure out how to get a new channel map. I suspect they are gone after 12/31/10.

:D There probably on a 5 1/4" floppy someplace. If we could get the 4play program to interface with our 4D's again we can write our own maps. I have been in contact with a few people who want to get something going but were running into one thing or another. I haven't kept up with it all since I have been so focused on the conversion this whole week.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts