Commercials Running Again!?

socalpanman

Supporting Founder
Supporting Founder
Feb 12, 2005
San Rafael CA
Just flipped to DiscHD 601 to check PQ and caught the end of a Voom commercial. $1 promo but didn't catch any dates.
Haven't seem them for since just before the announcement last week.
Just an error by the ad dept. at Discovery or ????

Just when I thought I had to wait til Monday for more good intrigue.

I've been with Voom since Dec. 04 and have yet to see a Voom commercial lol. I guess we watch to much 701....... :D

joverstr2 said:
I've been with Voom since Dec. 04 and have yet to see a Voom commercial lol. I guess we watch to much 701....... :D

An 12/03 member. Never saw a thing until recently. Since December I finally began to see lots of commercials, a few a day, at home at the YMCA on local, Time Warner and flipping at home. They all stopped the end of Feb.

It will be interesting to see if the commercials continue to run this weekend. I would think they might be on hold until after the meeting.

commercial

I saw there Commercial on ESPN Spring Training Game Dodgers versus Braves so Voom keeps on showing them. :D

I work at circuit city and we always have the TV's set to HD content all day long. It seems like I see 3-4 Voom commercials a day, and today was no exception....

gutter said:
It will be interesting to see if the commercials continue to run this weekend. I would think they might be on hold until after the meeting.
Being the eternal optimist that I am, I'm gonna take the posts in between yours and mine as a good sign! Thanks all for posting your observations!! :D Vicki

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)