Status
Not open for further replies.

goaliebob99

SatelliteGuys Master
Original poster
Supporting Founder
Aug 5, 2004
-.-. .... .. -.-. .- --. ---
Scott, Why not make up a real forum for all of the conspiracy theorists out there. It was kind of fun with Bob's forum and why not make it a real thing short of all of the poking fun at Bob Haller. It kind of reminded me of that late night radio show that you can pick up from coast to coast.

Bob- Might that be Art Bell? I used to listed to his Area 51 conspiracy radio talk show years ago but first heard him on 20 meters back in the 70's. Is he still on the air? He used to broadcast from a mobile home in Pahrump, Navada, next door to a brothel. I once visited his place as it's not far drive out of Las Vegas. He is quite a character.

Hey- Maybe you could moderate it as an offshoot from the Satelliteguys like that other forum for people to argue over politics.

There are three kinds of fans of the Conspiracy theory discussions.
1. Those who believe in them.
2. Those who fear they may be true.
3. Those are entertained by the imagination some have.

Then the ones who aren't fans of conspiracy theories just don't give them any time and ignore them or they make it their mission to censor others who like discussing them.

There are three kinds of fans of the Conspiracy theory discussions.
1. Those who believe in them.
2. Those who fear they may be true.
3. Those are entertained by the imagination some have.

Then the ones who aren't fans of conspiracy theories just don't give them any time and ignore them or they make it their mission to censor others who like discussing them.
You forgot one...

4. The vast majority of people who would like to beat some common sense and normalcy into the conspiracist. ;)

You forgot one...

4. The vast majority of people who would like to beat some common sense and normalcy into the conspiracist. ;)

There are always those who can't discuss anything without resorting to physical violence. I believe those are a sub group of category #2. :)

HIFI- Absolutely it is political. Majority of conspiracies involve cover ups by the government. How could it not be political? That's why I thought it would be better in the sonic bubble forum. Notice how much time I spend there. Shows you how much time I like arguing with others about politics when the discussions resort to name calling and threats of physical violence.

Hey speaking of which- Anyone see the new movie Fair Game? Talk about a conspiracy exposed!

I kinda liked having my own forum it took off pretty fast, but was then shut down:(

I didnt take offense.....

The novelty of your own forum was just that, a novelty. Novelties usually wear off rather quickly... ;)

The novelty of your own forum was just that, a novelty. Novelties usually wear off rather quickly... ;)

or it might have become one of the most popular forums here:)

honestly I pst very little, my interest in satellite TV is pretty much watching the E trainwreck.....

Like so many others I had enjoyed and was happy with satellite TV, but its day in the sun is fading fast, made worse by Es management style of profit first, who cares about sub numbers......

I come to mostly the pub looking for answers to wierd questions, kinda like a resorce center:)

plus discussions on stuff like nuke power, a lifetime interest of mine

HIFI- Absolutely it is political. Majority of conspiracies involve cover ups by the government. How could it not be political? That's why I thought it would be better in the sonic bubble forum. Notice how much time I spend there. Shows you how much time I like arguing with others about politics when the discussions resort to name calling and threats of physical violence.

Yeah I don't go there much either, one can only take so much.

Not sure at all why we are doing this in light of past problems between the management of the forum and the people in political forums. It sounds like a controversy just waiting to happen.

Yup it's not going to happen here, although would be a GREAT fit at our sister site over at SonicBabble.COM.

Thanks to Bob Haller for being a good sport. And thanks to Dfergie for the idea, as I actually had nothing planned for April Fools this year. :)

Is it still April first? My ignore list now says this:
vBulletin Message

Sorry Bob Haller is a moderator/admin and you are not allowed to ignore him or her.

HIFI said:
Now that is some FUNNY sh*t! :haha:haha
+1 to that, Brother!!!

Which reminds me of something I read on another forum. See if this sounds like our beloved Bob:
No. The problem will never be fixed. Apple will be forced to abandon the iTunes platform altogether, as soon the music, video, iBooks and Mac App Stores all show signs of the same problem. Game Center will cease to function, and no one will be able to log into the Apple support forums. iPhones, iPod touches and iPads will become useless as no new software can ever be downloaded for them. Apple's stock will plummet when their number-one source of income fails. People will lose all of their money. The current economic crisis will become a full-blown depression, affecting even more people than the Great Depression ever did. The economic collapse of the United States will mushroom into a global economic panic. People all over the world will lose their jobs and homes, starve on the streets, and desperately wish that someone at Apple had remembered to maintain the iTunes servers.

Prepare your self for the coming iPocalypse. It is only a matter of hours before total economic ruin befalls the entire Western World, then slowly creeps to the East. As the entire world realizes that civilization's demise was caused by an American failure, nations will attack from all sides. Their fury will be swift. Nuclear war is a near-certainty.

I am sorry to be the bearer of bad news, but it is best that you know now what is to come in the days ahead, so that you can prepare yourself for society's eventual doom.

Status
Not open for further replies.

No Ads Experiment

Chat Room gone???

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts