Content relief coming....

I think this is key. Universal needs to get a list of these titles offically out soon to slow down the BD momentum. These releases would definitely put HD DVD on an equal footing with BD in terms of the quantity and quality of overall releases.

Matrix Collections Coming to HD DVD?

Home Media Magazine is reporting today that The Matrix Collection is coming to HD DVD May 22!

The HD DVD format gets a major boost May 22 when Warner Home Video releases The Ultimate Matrix Collection and The Complete Matrix Trilogy for $119.99 and $99.99, respectively.

The special editions, which include HD DVD releases of The Matrix, The Matrix Reloaded and The Matrix Revolutions, collectively comprise 8 discs and more than 35 hours of bonus material, in addition to three “Revisited” mini-features.

Both releases include HD DVD’s In-Movie Experience (IME) interactive feature.

The Matrix trilogy stars truth-seekers Neo (Keanu Reeves), Trinity (Carrie-Anne Moss) and Morpheus (Laurence Fishburne) battling human-killing machines in a post-apocalyptic world.

The Matrix — released 12 times on DVD — was the first disc to sell 1 million units and has generated $1 billion in worldwide revenue since its 1999 theatrical release, according to WHV.

The studio plans to release “Matrix” titles on Blu-ray Disc later this year.

:hatsoff: THANK YOU WB! I'm picking the Ultimate Collection in a heatbeat!

Attachments

• MatrixHD.jpg
    MatrixHD.jpg
    9.1 KB · Views: 173
Since I just shelled out $80 for the box set about a year or two ago, I think I'll take a pass on this one....

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts