Contest: Enter To Win a New And Improved GEOSATpro 90cm / 36" Offset Satellite Dish

Status
Please reply by conversation.

KE4EST

SatelliteGuys Is My Second Home
Staff member
HERE TO HELP YOU!
Lifetime Supporter
Aug 9, 2004
EM75xb
I would like to own a GEOSATpro 90cm dish to watch these channels, anything I can get ITC on a motor.

PKII

SatelliteGuys Pro
Jun 22, 2005
WV
I would like to own a GEOSATpro 90cm dish to watch these channels, RTV and Tuff TV on 83w, NBC on 72w and my favorite foreign channel provider 97w.

mr3p

SatelliteGuys Pro
Pub Member / Supporter
Jan 1, 2010
West
I would like to own a GEOSATpro 90cm dish to watch these channels, NBC-HD, History channel, and Satmex.

Bassplayer 1964

SatelliteGuys Guru
Sep 13, 2011
SW Virginia
I would love to own a GEOSAT pro 90cm dish to watch these channels, RTV, history channel,TUFF and any
other channels I might find that catches my interest.
Thank you!

dashaund

SatelliteGuys Pro
Jul 13, 2006
Travelers Rest, SC
I would like to own a GEOSATpro 90cm dish to watch these channels, whatever college sports feeds on any Ku satellite between 72W and 127W because I would put it on a motor.

tim2co

Jul 10, 2006
I would like to own a GEOSATpro 90cm dish to watch these channels, point the dish at Galaxy 19 & watch Arab channels to help me learn a foreign language :)

SatelliteAV

SatelliteGuys Master
Lifetime Supporter
Sep 3, 2004
Roseville, CA
Thank you to everyone who entered to win the new and improved GEOSATpro 90cm dish with free shipping. We also decided to include another prize, the highly rated GEOSATpro SL2 LNBF.

But wait, there is even more....... We also decided to select THREE WINNERS instead of just one!!!

Drum roll please!!!!

Congratulations SatelliteGuys members: HWM, Brent636 and Corrado!

Please let us know how you like the new hardware and the performance of the GEOSATpro 90cm and SL2 LNBF.......

phlatwound

SatelliteGuys Pro
Lifetime Supporter
Dec 25, 2007
Goosapeak Junction
Congrats and kudos all around, to the giver and the getters.

And..........................................................PICS!!!!!! ASAP. :D

hwm

SatelliteGuys Pro
Apr 29, 2008
North Central Idaho
Thanks! :)

I will put the dish and LNBF to good use, and post a complete review with pictures here on the best true FTA satellite forum on earth.

hwm / Steve

Last edited:
Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 2)