Contract up, big price increase

I just hope that all those of you that jumped on the OP, were not participating in any of the 100 + threads complaining about the new equipment pricing fees.

To the OP, I would call Direct and your local cable provider and see what they can do for you. I did just that four years ago and have been able to continue the introductory pricing I got every year just by asking. You'll not know what's possible unless you ask.

I just hope that all those of you that jumped on the OP, were not participating in any of the 100 + threads complaining about the new equipment pricing fees.

I was , But I'm aloud to since I pay full price for my service , Not $25 on a package that cost $70.
My Fees alone would exceed what he was paying for the Top 250 pack.

The HD was +$10 extra along with the receiver fee, the base price was $25 month.
Still an amazing deal and likely an introductory offer (or a price mistake). If you call again and keep pressing the matter (and possibly inquire about what it takes to cancel) then you can likely get offer better than $7/off for 6 months -- but you won't get anywhere near the crazy-good deal you've had for the past two years. And again, I suggest you take a look and see if you really need the Gold 250 package. Also do a search here and you can find threads that detail what channels are in the HD-only TurboHD packages; IMO those packages are the main (and maybe only) reason to stick with DISH.

My prior deal/commitment through Frontier, my telco provider was $124/month + taxes for 3meg DSL/unlimited long distance/Dishnetwork America's 250.

Have you contacted Frontier to see if they have any deals you can sign up for today or if you can renew your current agreement? I call them about every 2 years and sign up for some other deal because my current one is going away. I don't have dish through them, but it's the same idea.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts