Cool tv

Status
Please reply by conversation.
Right now' I get about all the 97W stations really good. I tried the TheCoolTV transponder and nothing! Surely I shouldn't have to tweak the lnb when evrything else is coming in great. I don't have the numbers in front of me, but I used the transponder information from this forum. I think it was 11836, Vertical, 20769. Anyone else having this type of issue?

Well, I tried again using my MicroHD. I see where I can change the VPID, APID and PCR, but should I be able to change the SID? Before I change the PID's it comes up (8190). I have tried 8166 and so forth. Also tried just the 66 and so forth. I guess I'll try this on my Openbox S-10 and see if I can get it. I'll try changing the settings for the 480i also. I'll get to here in alittle while. Thanks!

THECOOLTV on 97w, 11836, Vertical, 20769, SID: 10, VPID: 66, APID: 67, PCR: 66, FEC 3/4, DVBS (QPSK), SD, 480i

this worked for me

I used my new MicroHD to do a PID search from the info I found in this thread and Bingo! It found it right away and it works fine.
It was so cool to not have to do a tedious scan and just search for the one and only one thing.

I like the PID scan feature!

As to the channel, I dunno.. It's there. The trick is finding the time for it! :)

Thanks guys! :)

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)