cool80z Radio Show

cool80z

PIT MEMBER
Original poster
Jul 23, 2009
So Cal
Hello Everyone please listen to the first edition of cool80z radio tonight 6-8 P.M. PST 8-11 P.M. EST. I will be playing New Wave 80's Era Music. Thanks for Listening.

I had a chance to catch part of this show the other night, & the music was awesome. Good job cool80z! :)

Sent from my DROIDX using SatelliteGuys

Don't forget cool80z radio show this evening 6 PST 9 EST on Satellite guys radio.

eurosport said:
Sure it does. We've still got Wally don't we? :eek: :facepalm :D

Lol

BTW: Can you check the server it would give an error and crash Winamp tonight.

wallyhts said:
Lol

BTW: Can you check the server it would give an error and crash Winamp tonight.

Both you & cool80z reported similar issues so I'll run a test stream later today.

Sent from my DROIDX using SatelliteGuys

Sure it has to die when I have no PC access. :(

I should be up and running again tomorrow night after the carpet goes in. :)

I will try checking it out later from my phone. My wife unplugged my phone last night and didn't plug it in so only 12% bTtery life now. (Grrrrr)

Sent from my iPhone using SatelliteGuys

Sure it has to die when I have no PC access. :(

I should be up and running again tomorrow night after the carpet goes in. :)

I will try checking it out later from my phone. My wife unplugged my phone last night and didn't plug it in so only 12% bTtery life now. (Grrrrr)

Sent from my iPhone using SatelliteGuys

I'm rockin' it right now & it seems fine so far. :D

Looks like there was an update to the Radio Station software the other day... and then another release early this morning which has an unspecified bug fix...

Here is the release notes for the software that went up the other day.

Important Bug Fixes:
The following important bugs are forced us to release v2.1.9, so the new feature release version will be v2.2.x in the next few days.

• Radios and AutoDJs were going down every night at 00:00 due to WHMCS API calls and API problems. [Fixed] We have also revised our shoutcast and autodj systems for the best uptime and low memory usage. All services are stabilized.
  • WHMCS API calls terminate or suspend functions were stopping all radios and autodjs [Fixed]
  • The AAC+ FlashPlayer stops playing after a couple of hours or after a day. [Fixed]
  • The AAC+ FlashPlayer does not work on some Internet Explorer versions, we have added player_IE.html file in the zip file via FlashPlayer download feature. The provided IE version html codes will work on all browsers as well. So there are two .html files in the zip file, you can use any of them. If you have IE problems on your player, just re-download your player from WHMSonic and use the IE html codes.
  • The AAC+ FlashPlayer getting blank page while downloading the zip file [Fixed]

Upcoming the next update v2.2.x in the next few days:
- A complete new playlist schedule feature.
- Manual MP3 base option for AutoDJ creation.
- Automatic Migration/Transfer Feature.
- Instant Radio Monitoring and starting if it is offline and choosing radios to monitor.
- Start selected AutoDJs on server reboots.

Upcoming update v2.2.x coming soon;
- New Shoutcast version v2. The v1 will be still available.
- Shoutcast account packages to create radios easily and integration on WHMCS module. So you will be able to create radios by only entering a radio username and selecting a package that you have created or choosing manual limits just like WHM does for hosting account creation.

The updates seem to be working. I tested for a while this morning & found no issues. Rock on everybody! :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts