Costco - 32# Kingsford Competition Briquets $11.79

StevenD

Supporting Founder
Original poster
Supporting Founder
Nov 18, 2003
n
I was at Costco today and noticed (well, not noticed...I bought 4 of them) that they had two 16# bags of Kingsford Competition Briquets for $11.79. Home Depot gets $8.99 for a single 12# bag.

Thanks. I prefer to use natural charcoal, but I think I'll have to use more briquettes now that BBQ Galore is no more. Off to COSTCO.

Thanks. I prefer to use natural charcoal, but I think I'll have to use more briquettes now that BBQ Galore is no more. Off to COSTCO.

I like natural charcoal too, but for long burns, briquets are king. For steaks and stuff, I use Central Market's Mesquite Charcoal.

Thank you, I'll check them out. They also have some good wines at very reasonable prices.

Thank you, I'll check them out. They also have some good wines at very reasonable prices.

$2 buck chuck? Yup. Well, in Cali it's $2, but everywhere else they're about $4. Still an amazing price.

Also, if you're a beer fan, try Trader Joes' Simpler Times Stout and Amber. A 6 pack is $4-$5. They also have a Bavarian Wheat beer that's phenomenal and is around $5-$6.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)