Cracks, Pops and music is playing too fast

RC30

Original poster
Mar 3, 2006
Anyone else have this problem? I've had pretty good luck with TT until now. All of a sudden, my recorded music is full of craks and pops and plays about 10 to 15% fast. When listening live, it's fine. When I record to a different hard drive I get the same symptoms. Music that was recorded several days ago is fine. Should I uninstall and reinstall?

I would appreciate any help...

Thanks,

Andy

RC30 said:
Anyone else have this problem? I've had pretty good luck with TT until now. All of a sudden, my recorded music is full of craks and pops and plays about 10 to 15% fast. When listening live, it's fine. When I record to a different hard drive I get the same symptoms. Music that was recorded several days ago is fine. Should I uninstall and reinstall?

I would appreciate any help...

Thanks,

Andy

I am unsure about the cracks and pops as I have never had that problem - however the speed of the music being faster than normal only when recorded - I remember being a sound card driver problem... did you notice if Windows updates installed any new drivers or did you install any new sound drivers?

Also - should check out help.timetraxtech.com They seem to have a site a little more dedicated to the support with a FAQ and other things that help with issues. Plus you can open a support ticket.

Good Luck.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts