Crafty way to see ppv movies for less $$

I just got the BD of Book of Eli in the mail last night.

BTW, I have had the stuttering while using the streaming service, but not too often. More often than not, the streaming has been very reliable. It is the interface that I hate (using PS3). I really think that is an internet issue.

Yeah, I suppose it probably is an internet issue, but I just switched from AT&T Fastaccess DSL 6.0 (which rarely gave me speeds over 5 mpbs) to the fastest consumer ISP available in my area, Metrocast cable at 10.0 mbps. The new service has, as far as I can tell in doing several speed tests a day using speedtest.net, been giving me speeds over 9. I'm paying $63 a month for this ISP primarily to get a more reliable pipeline to be able to watch Netflix videos.

I know I don't live in a large metro area, but it just seems, more often than not, that I'm getting throttled more often than not by disc shipments and streaming as well. The good news is "Book of Eli" is now down to "Short Wait" in my BD queue.

My internet connection is only 1.5 down and normally runs real close to that. We have very little if any trouble with the streaming. I am hardwired from my router to desktop and dvi from there to tv.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts