CS 5000 Password problem!!

Status
Please reply by conversation.

bassist

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Jun 2, 2008
South Carolina
Is there a way of resetting a Coolsat 5000's password back to "0000" without knowing the current password that is set on it??

Thanks, Bassist.

0103 worked!! Big Thanks.

Now my new CS5000 will be useful in my CS4000's place & I can keep the 4000 out in the garage use as a signal finder.

good to remember in case I put the wrong password in ;)

Guys if I forget mine it's 0000:)

Brent, I was up in your part of the country last week on the coast of the big lake near Pigeon Lake & near where the Consumers power plant is.We had 3 spectacular sunsets. I spent more time in Grand Haven than Holland.

Guys if I forget mine it's 0000:)

Brent, I was up in your part of the country last week on the coast of the big lake near Pigeon Lake & near where the Consumers power plant is.We had 3 spectacular sunsets. I spent more time in Grand Haven than Holland.

We spend more time driving down to South Haven, than Grand Haven, but anywhere along the lakeshore is just plain beautiful. My wife wants to move to South Haven and live in town, walking distance to town and the long beach ; her idea of paradise.
North of Grand Haven, like Pentwater, etc is really beautiful country, and relatively unpopulated .
:)

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts