CSI: Miami

To me CSI Miami has become a night time soap opera. Too little CSI and too much brother in law/girlfriend/ lost son etc. Have virtually given up watching.

Eddie Cibrian Joining CSI:Miami

Eddie Cibrian will be joing the CSI: Miami cast. Article aksi contains a spoiler regarding one of the characters whose life was hanging in the balance at the end of last season.

Eddie Cibrian joining 'CSI: Miami'

Thanks to dfergie for the heads up.

S~

They need to improve drastically. I TiVo episodes because I work Mon. nights. I don't think I made it through 50% of last years episodes, just too much of a soap opera.

More on Cibrian

Eddie Cibrian will make his debut on CSI: Miami in the September 21 season premiere. TV Guide reports that Cibrian's character, Jesse Cardoza, has a connection to Horatio Caine (David Caruso) that will be revealed in the flashback to 1997. Although Cibrian will first appear in the premiere's flashback, his character won't start work with the Miami-Dade Police Department until the second episode of the show's eighth season. During that first day, Jesse is taken hostage and performs a heroic deed.

S~

Both CSI: Miami and CSI have lost steam last year...they need to do something to make people want to watch.

I have given up on CSI Miami. The red-haired guy is too annoying. He strikes his 'staring off in the distance pose' far too often.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts