Status
Please reply by conversation.

SpiffWilkie

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Jul 16, 2008
Memphis, TN
CUSA Tourney?

Does anyone know if there will be any CUSA tourney feeds (or where they normally are)? I don't have a box that can blind scan at the moment.

Thanks!

Edit: Whoops. Wrong title.
Anyhow, looks like it's on CSS (Comcast Sports Southeast). Out of luck, I guess.....

Last edited:
Tomorrow and Saturday are on CBS College Sports and CBS, respectively. I'd assume CBS produced the broadcast for CSS and they'll be in the same spot feed wise the rest of the weekend.

By the way, Go Blazers :p

WOW! I didn't get to see or listen to the end of that game since I was setting up my dish (nothing to move my motor yet), but judging by the beginning of the second half, I thought you guys were done for. Wish I could have seen that.

And you say they'll be in the same spot the rest of the weekend, do you mean the same spot it's in right now, or that they'll be moving for tomorrow and remain there through the championship?

And GO TIGERS!

I don't know for sure, but I would think that they'll probably be in the same place the rest of the weekend as they were yesterday. Don't take that as the gospel though. CSS doesn't have an HD channel that I know of, so it's very likely that CBS produced the games for CSS yesterday and will just flip it over to CBSCS and CBS for the rest of the tourney

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Strong transponder on 91W?

22kHz Kills Signal on Multiswitch