D* Kids Mix end on Dec 31,06

Status
Please reply by conversation.
Since D* is adding Style on 1-1-07, it may take over said bandwidth.

Rather than adding another "fluff" channel like "Style", why not give us "BBC World", another channel that many of us have requested for a very long time?

I just had a thought. With the addition of the two birds (yay 2007) this year, it would be nice if we got not only more/less compressed HD, but better SD quality, and more SD as well. Like the Anime channel. I can hope, can't I :D

Rather than adding another "fluff" channel like "Style", why not give us "BBC World", another channel that many of us have requested for a very long time?

BBC World is distributed by Discovery which I can't remember if Liberty owns a chunk of or not. The Malone will probably give us Movie Plex at some point. Man, I wish D* was bought by some big company that didn't suck. Like Viacom. I would be a very happy person. :cool:

Hate to correct you on this but I know of quite a few that have been asking for Style since it's launch. Some would say BBC World is just another "news" channel. Personally, I would not mind BBC World if DirecTV were to get rid of a religious or shopping channel but until that happens, I will take another "fluff" channel (Especially if it makes my other half happy) over a "news" channel anyday.

BBC World is distributed by Discovery which I can't remember if Liberty owns a chunk of or not. The Malone will probably give us Movie Plex at some point. Man, I wish D* was bought by some big company that didn't suck. Like Viacom. I would be a very happy person. :cool:

Actually I would rather see DirecTV owned by a company outside of the enteraintment industry (as it was in the good ol' days) than maybe the custmer would come first once again.

Viacom is a great company (after all, I own stock) but would like to see vacant channel space occupied with a variation of MTV (MTV Country, MTV Urban, etc. - BTW, both are available).

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)