Dallas

Good tribute, pretty good ending. Got to admit, being a huge Larry Hagman/JR fan...this episode brought tears to my eyes more than once

Posted Using The New SatelliteGuys Reader App!

My wife knew it would make her cry and it did. I have to admit I did too. I grew up with my mom watching this show and my first name and middle name initials were due to my mom being a huge Larry Hagman/J.R. fan.

I really liked the opening theme song. Very fitting. :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Liked the show, but I don't know why Sue Ellen, after all the hell she went through the first time because of J.R. "encouraging" her habit, would turn to alcohol ever again. Also her being suddenly attracted to Gary,who looks like walking death, looks very suspicious. That is just what she needs : another alcoholic .:eek: The two of them could fall off the wagon together. I think they are setting that relationship up for Valene's return, so they can have the classic soap triangle. God, did anyone see how bad Lucy looked? She used to be a cute short little 18 year old cheerleader and now looks like a fat, dwarf with white hair. Notice no mention of Lucy and Ray Crebs old "roll in the hay" in the barn that they had, before they found out that they were actually related. Would of made for too awkward of a conversation at the funeral I bet.:p

:rip: J.R. -Larry Hagman

Liked the show, but I don't know why Sue Ellen, after all the hell she went through the first time because of J.R. "encouraging" her habit, would turn to alcohol ever again. Also her being suddenly attracted to Gary,who looks like walking death, looks very suspicious. That is just what she needs : another alcoholic .:eek: The two of them could fall off the wagon together. I think they are setting that relationship up for Valene's return, so they can have the classic soap triangle. God, did anyone see how bad Lucy looked? She used to be a cute short little 18 year old cheerleader and now looks like a fat, dwarf with white hair. Notice no mention of Lucy and Ray Crebs old "roll in the hay" in the barn that they had, before they found out that they were actually related. Would of made for too awkward of a conversation at the funeral I bet.:p

:rip: J.R. -Larry Hagman

I agree with everything you said. I just didn't exactly know how to say it.

I think the upcoming storyline looks to be an interesting one. I am thinking rylands daughter will have some kind twisting role as well

What is with these writers?

Miss Ellie gives half of Southfork to Jon Ross, years after giving the whole thing to Bobby?!?
#1 - The letter wouldn't be by any stretch legal to begin with, once given, it's Bobby's to do with as he pleases. The only possible way would be for that half to be held in trust, and the original will would have to establish that.
#2 - Okay, so if a share is given to J.R. son, why would Gary (her favorite) not get an equal share?

And Cliff allowing his daughter to be in danger? Sorry, as much as he hated J.R., his love of family was one thing Cliff was always constant in. There is no way he'd let any danger come to family.

Also, Barnes Global was started by his mother? Rebecca Wentworth inherited Wentworth Industries from her second husband (Katherine's father). Before she died she bought an oil company and gave it to Cliff (Barnes-Wentworth Oil), and later when she died Wentworth Industries was spilt between Pam & Rebecca (Cliff didn't get any since he already got Barnes-Wentworth). A third, smaller, company, Wentworth Tool & Dye was split between the 3 of them.
Cliff sold Barnes-Wentworth before he joined Ewing Oil. At the end of the series he bought all of Ewing Oil, but Wentworth Industries was controlled by Bobby (as Pam had given his power of attorney until Christopher was of age), and Katherine was still on the lam after shooting Bobby. While Pam easily could have gotten control of the company, Cliff has no part of Wentworth. So if anything, Barnes Global would be Ewing Oil, not Wentworth, so finding Pam should change nothing.

These writers really need to sit and watch the whole original series.

I think the upcoming storyline looks to be an interesting one. I am thinking rylands daughter will have some kind twisting role as well

Looks like she is into Drugs. Another addiction personality. She should go well with Gary and Sue Ellen ,the two alcoholics.

Good episode.. If/when Rebecca finds out who was behind what.... S*** hitting the fans is an understatement. And Ryland... pure genius! I never liked the old bag.

Cheers, K

Good episode.. If/when Rebecca finds out who was behind what.... S*** hitting the fans is an understatement. And Ryland... pure genius! I never liked the old bag.

Cheers, K

The S**t will hit the fan when Rebecca finds out and Ryland is a genius and I never liked him either and wonder how they will get rid of him :)

My wife cried at the end of this week's episode. Of course I got blamed for us watching the episode, sarcastically of course. :)

I admire your courage.. I aint even mentioning this week's episode to my gf. If I notice she's watching it, then am going for a drive.

I'm actually liking this united front by the Ewings.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts