Damn NFL!

I read it was based on some performance clause that triggered them getting the opportunity for a playoff game.

Seems this has been a growing hit for Amazon. Shocking few.

Reactions: AZ.
Looks like Paramount+ is having issues tonight. I can't get the app to load on anything, so I am watching the SuperBowl on YTTV. Other streaming apps are working fine. Just not Paramount+

Looks like Paramount+ is having issues tonight. I can't get the app to load on anything, so I am watching the SuperBowl on YTTV. Other streaming apps are working fine. Just not Paramount+

I've been tuned in to the game on Paramount+ since 5:00 CT and it's been steady the whole time. Could be an east coast CDN issue?

Reactions: Howard Simmons
Working for me, if not, I would have to watch it OTA.

Reactions: Howard Simmons
I compared them both and the video on the OTA feed is much worse than P+ although the audio is better on the OTA feed. There hasn't been any center channel on the P+ feed. It's there on the OTA feed.
Center Channel working for me, Roku Ultra hooked into my Anthem AVM 70 Processor.

I'm having to watch the darn Super Bowl on Nickelodeon because Dish Network still hasn't gotten things straightened out with CBS here in Seattle. This is by far the worst Super Bowl I've ever experienced. Dish Network needs to get off their back sides and get this fixed. They also owe me for all the months of missed content on KOMO 4 that I've been paying for.

Goes into my AVR first. Just checked some other apps on the Roku and the surround is working. Not sure what the issue is with P+ on my Roku.
Says I am getting Atmos ( sounds like it), I have the sound format set to auto, also have the video set to Automatic, says I am getting 4K, but I doubt it.

I switched to the Tablo, the Anthem says it is 1080 there.

IMG_1134.jpeg

Reactions: comfortably_numb
Rumor from work-

Ad Slots during regular season NFL games are going way up, as much as 50-75% during night games.

CBS also getting a big increase , based on the fact of being on CBS and Paramount+(which is now over 63 million household subscribers in the United States).

Also, Disney is really thinking about continuing having MNF on all Networks, for more Advertising $$$$, then it can sell different ad slots for ESPN, ABC and ESPN+.

Paid Live TV Providers was not happy about this last season, they only want it on ESPN so people must have a TV Provider to watch Monday Night Football, but the contracts favor Disney.

Fox is being left out with a smaller increase, since it does not have a streaming partner until the new service is ready to go, it only has paid Live TV and OTA, while the others have multiple options for viewing the games.